Robert Marble, Esq.
- Licensed attorney in Florida since 2007
- Licensed attorney in Washington State since 1999
- Stanford University, BA, 1988
- University of Washington, JD, 1999
- Florida Bar, Family Law Section (Member)
- Sarasota County Bar Association (Member)
- Manatee County Bar Association (Member)
- Family Court Professional Collaborative for Sarasota and Manatee Counties (Member and Former Board Member)
Robert grew up in Washington state, and spent his summers working in peach orchards and warehouses. (And on occasion sailing to Vancouver B.C. and Alaska).
In 2007, Robert “discovered,” and fell in love with Sarasota, Florida. Robert is an avid (but slow) runner, and on most days can be found running on the Legacy Trail. Robert spends much of his free time, as a divorced father, with his two boys. As a result of his boys’ interests, Robert has spent countless hours at youth football, rowing, and wrestling events. Robert is still an avid Seahawks fan, but has adopted Florida’s college football teams.
Robert is passionate about family law. Divorce and custody cases are just different from other types of litigation. As a result, Robert has built a different type of family law practice. The mission statement for the law firm is: To listen, communicate, and provide personalized attention to each client and his or her goals.